Saturday, November 12, 2011

More fake celebrity nudes

I thought it was about time to do another fake celebrity nude post for pics of all those girls we wish would just get naked already! Here's some more really well done fakes I have found of some of my favorite women who do not get naked.

Rika Ishikawa: J-pop idol famous for being a member of Morning Musume, v-u-den, and Hangry & Angry.

Ai Takahashi: J-Pop idol and member of Morning Musume.

Mari Yaguchi: J-Pop idol and former member of Morning Musume.

Ayumi Hamasaki: J-Pop idol and solo performer.

Michelle Trachtenberg: TV and movie actress and best known by me for playing Dawn on Buffy the Vampire Slayer (my favorite show!).

Megan Fox: Super hot Actress that NEEDS to get naked and on my face like right now!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm Rika and Ai-chan. Now there's a couple you want to see naked and in between the sheets together!

    ReplyDelete